I’m a fifth-year PhD student in computer science at NYU’s Courant Institute. My advisors are Professors Oded Regev and Yevgeniy Dodis. My research focuses on lattices and cryptography. I plan to graduate in May 2017.
- A Reverse Minkowski Theorem. (arXiv)
Oded Regev, NSD.
- Pseudorandomness of Ring-LWE for Any Ring and Modulus.
Chris Peikert, Oded Regev, NSD.
- Implementing BP-Obfuscation Using Graph-Induced Encoding.
Shai Halevi, Tzipora Halevi, Victor Shoup, NSD.
- On the Lattice Distortion Problem. (arXiv)
Huck Bennett, Daniel Dadush, NSD.
- Search-to-Decision Reductions for Lattice Problems with Approximation Factors (Slightly) Greater Than One. (arXiv)
- Message Transmission with Reverse Firewalls— Secure Communication on Corrupted Machines. (ePrint)
Yevgeniy Dodis, Ilya Mironov, NSD.
- Discrete Gaussian Sampling Reduces to CVP and SVP. (arXiv)
- Dimension-Preserving Reductions Between Lattice Problems. (PDF)
- Solving the Closest Vector Problem in 2^n Time—The Discrete Gaussian Strikes Again! (arXiv)
Divesh Aggarwal, Daniel Dadush, NSD.
- An Inequality for Gaussians on Lattices. (arXiv)
Oded Regev, NSD.
SIAM J. Discrete Mathematics (SIDMA), to appear.
- Solving the Shortest Vector Problem in 2^n Time via Discrete Gaussian Sampling. (arXiv)
Divesh Aggarwal, Daniel Dadush, Oded Regev, NSD.
- Cryptographic Reverse Firewalls. (ePrint)
Ilya Mironov, NSD.
- How to Eat Your Entropy and Have It Too–Optimal Recovery Strategies for Compromised RNGs. (ePrint)
Yevgeniy Dodis, Adi Shamir, NSD, Daniel Wichs.
Invited to the special issue of Algorithmica.
- On the Closest Vector Problem with a Distance Guarantee. (arXiv)
Daniel Dadush, Oded Regev, NSD.
(Previous title: On Bounded Distance Decoding and the Closest Vector Problem with Preprocessing.)
- The Cyclic Sieving Phenomenon on the Alternating Sign Matrices . (pdf)
NSD, Alex Cloninger.
- On Link Patterns and Alternating Sign Matrices. (pdf)
Fraser Chiu Kim Hong, Alex Cloninger, NSD.
Selected Talks Available Online
(A much more complete list of talks is available in my CV.)
- “Message Transmission with Reverse Firewalls—Secure Communication on Corrupted Machines.” (youtube)
- “Cryptographic Reverse Firewalls.” (slides)
NYU Cryptography Reading Group, February 2016.
- “Solving SVP in 2^n Time Using Discrete Gaussian Sampling.” (youtube)
Invited by Simons Institute Cryptography Program, July 2015.
- “How to Eat Your Entropy and Have It Too–Optimal Recovery Strategies for Compromised RNGs.” (youtube)
- “The Halting Problem, Incompleteness, and the Limits of Mathematics.” (youtube)
cSplash (a lecture series for high school students), April 2014.
- “The FM-Index.” (youtube)
Invited by Seven Bridges Genomics, January 2014.
- “What Makes Poker Awesome (and Deep)?” (youtube)
Invited by NYU Game Center, March 2013.